What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

khasiana x truncata

uphwiz

jimmy
ive not posted any pics of this one since i got it, it has been wimpy for months, and maybe 6 -8 weeks ago i gave it a drink of coffee ,and now you can clearly see the new growth , also it hadn't even showed a sign of pitchering for me, but it wont be long now , compare it to the n.miranda (so red) ,the khasiana x truncata doesn't seem to care that it's just 8 inches away from the 4 bulb t-5's it really wants to be green
IMG_1937_1.jpg
IMG_1939-1.jpg

IMG_1941-1.jpg

Very nice plant. That thing is getting huge, lol.

that's awsome! can't wait to see that pitcher when it opens!

such large leaves...i hope the pitchers are a good ratio to that big leaf.

Nice!!

update

here is an up-date , on the same pitcher , and a new one, its bigger and a much faster grower, and inflater .
click on pic for closer view,:blush:and again for even closer.
the third photo is of the latest ,and even faster , its only 15 days maybe three weeks from unfurling from the main stem.

Last edited:
Looking real good!

this is the same pitcher, as the last shot in my last post here.
It's about to pop ,at least I think so, its getting very large over 7 inches so far, maybe 8 if you count the little tendril at the very top, what do you call that by the way ? does it have a name?

That's an interesting hybrid.... I wonder, who made it?

i think its called the spur.

Cool!

Woah, it grew huge! It's like Santa going into network marketing.
smilie008.gif

last update on this pitcher.

Back