What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just having fun - pictures

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
1 of the cats was trying to play with my Leopard Geckos.

lgcat.jpg

And then I told this one lizard to make some faces at everyone.

lgtongue.jpg

lglick.jpg

That is precious!

Awwwwwwwwww, so cute!

I really need to get another leopard gecko. I miss Godzilla so much
smile_h_32.gif

Are they out during the day?
My gecko is really boring it just lays in his den and sleep all day long.
And doesnt wake up until I go to bed.

I remember my leopard gecko being out only sometimes during the day. Like you said, most of the time he would come out just as my head was hitting the pillow.

I wish I could get a second leo... that would be funner (lol...).

Thanks for the comments.

TyFone,
I have my lights on a timer. During the summer they are on for 12 hours and reduce down to 8 hours in the winter. So my lights go off pretty early now, 6:00.
After the lights go out several of them come out of their hides. I have noticed that the Tangerines are out sometimes with the lights still on compared to my High Yellows and Albino that wait till the lights go out.

The lizards are pretty smart. When they hear me open the tank up, they know that is when they get fed and they all come running out to eat. I feed after the lights go out so they usually hang out after they eat.

FlytrapGurl,
Leopard Geckos are like CP's, you can not have just one.
smile_n_32.gif

You can when you only have room for one, that one being male, therefore you can't get another male or they'll fight & you don't have the money for babies if you get a female.

Back