What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my pics back

G

Please forgive the copyright accross the middle.. been having trouble with people stealing my pics
smile_n_32.gif

campingspot.jpg

This is my favorite camping spot on the way to Valdez.. if you look over the edge the cars look like ants.

Glacier.jpg

Grebe.jpg

A Grebe I saw swimming in a small pond smile.gif

Griz.jpg

A small Grizzly up north past the arctic circle

GroundSquirrels.jpg

Some Ground Squirrels having a chat

MuskOxen.jpg

A Musk Oxen, also past the arctic circle.. I managed to get within 6 feet of him after this pic was taken. Oh, and thats the oil pipeline in the background.

Sunset.jpg

waterfall.jpg

One of the waterfalls Valdez is so famous for.. many ice climbers come to Alaska to climb these in the winter

Bear.jpg

A slightly larger Grizzly we saw up by the Brooks Range. He was digging up an old Caribou carcass and chewing on it.

Nice pictures.
Are you that worried that someone is going to use your picture that you place your name across it? It's distracting from the picture.

Very nice, what camera did you use? Film or Digital?

Thanks guys
smile.gif

It's a film camera.. these were actually all shot on slide film. I just had them scanned..
Oh, and I Used a Nikon FM2 and a variety of lenses

Alaska is a very nice place to visit.

The views are simply magnificent, with all the wildlife surrounding u. (I went during the summer)

Nice pictures Bonnie

There's so much more green than I expected!
Nice ones Bonnie =).

I also prefer film. haven't seen a digital camera yet have the same quality. Even though they're getting close

I suck with film :p the background is always focused and the subject is blurry. and you have to keep changing lenses and for closeups/far away, in the middle... and you can never figure out what you did wrong because by the time it's developed, you already forgot everything you did :p sometimes I can't even remember I took a picture!

Back