What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got back from shopping area

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
You guys look like you are short on stock. Or is it because you haven't had time to put up more stuff on the site?
confused.gif

Just wondering.

Wes

Hey Wesley

If you are referring to Exotic Gardens stock of plants, the General Forum isn't the place to ask. The members here would not know the answer to that question. You need to direct it to the company forum which is for questions regarding Exotic Gardens (Petflytrap) and its merchandise. Or you can always email Phil.

Bear in mind they are in the process of moving the business so its stands to reason they could be a little low on stock. Less stock, less to move. Have a little patience and let them get back on their feet from the move. That's a tremendous undertaking!

Suzanne

I understand and that was what I thought the answer might be. I had to debate whethe to put it in General or Company discussion, so I just picked one.
wink.gif
Thanks.

Wes
biggrin.gif

Back