What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just for fun - 2000 mexico trip summary

Keep up the good work! Short, simple, but interesting.

I greatly enjoyed your little travalogue too, concise, but a mouth-watering read, it sounds like it was a fantastic trip.

Mexico, along with Borneo, is one of the places I most want to travel to in order to see CPs in habitat, I just hope I can afford  and have the freedom to do it before I'm too old to physically enjoy it. Until then, I will have to rely on the accounts of fellow CPers to provide me with information on these plants in their native habit, which your report does admirably.

Thanks for that Ed

Cheers

Vic

I like fun! Fun is good! Too bad about missing the P. utriculariaoides! I have never heard of this plant, let alone seen it.

It must be great to have been to these sites. Like Vic I hope one day to do a little travel: a nice vacation in Australia perhaps.

Thank you for sharing.

That was wonderful...very interesting. Thanks so much Ed.
smile.gif

I too must enjoy travels thru others so its always nice to read of the adventures.

Suzanne

Back