What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a few picture from the GH.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
189178204O011191103.jpg

189178245O525811528.jpg

Edit: Plant below is actually, Pinguicula primuliflora.
189178246O104453800.jpg

Sorry this camera is not that great at taking focused pictures of the flowers. My old kodak does a better job. I should have broke it back out for these pics, but oh well. I hope to invest in a good macro camera soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look great!

I think you just need to tell it where to focus, because I can see that the cam focuses cleary behind it, so maybe just move your hand next to the flower, and then get the cam to focus, and then move your hand away and take a pic.

-Ben

Thanks for the advice Ben I will try that next time.

No problem. Paper works well too, just put some in back of the flower, and you can leave it there and take a pic, or move it away after the cam focuses on what you want it to focus on.

-Nem

nice butterworts

Pretty!

I have a disease where I feel compelled to tear apart my mexican pings and turn the whole plant into cuttings :(
Must... fight........propagation!

Josh,
Nice plants, thanks for sharing.

JLAP,
I don't fight it. Tearing them up to make more, works very well for me. Just ask Lois (flytraplady5) or Barry Rice.

Back