What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a few pics

I figured I post once here instead of separately in two forums. Byblis, Drosera sp., and a Pinguicula that caught a full-on housefly.

Enjoy!

byblis02.jpg

bylis01.jpg

sundew01.jpg

agxmcau.jpg

agxmcau2.jpg

Peter

Great pictures (and plants!) Rubra
smile.gif

Seeing that Byblis is making me excited about my yet-to-germinate seeds. I just sowed them yesterday! Excellent looking plant...How old is it and under what conditions are you growing it?

By the way...sweet catch for that Ping! I've yet to see any of my Pings take down anything larger than a gnat.

The fly's mouth or tube thingie is stuck on the ping :p. By the way, how big is your byblis?

smile_k_ani_32.gif
WOW! Awsome pics Rubra, love the last one showing the little ants stuck on the ping with the fly thats sooooooooo cool, and looky all that beautiful dew.. Fantastic shots!!!

The more pictures i see on these forums the more I have to restrain myself from blowing $1000 on a decent camera. So plz for my sake, stop posting your amazing pics.

Seriously nice shots I love the byblis pics,

Zac

Thanks for the comments.

LL, the Byblis is 5" across and about as tall. I just have it in a tray right under the lights. It's growing really quickly as a result of regular feeding. Good luck with your seeds.

Zac, don't despair, my camera was only $500
smile_n_32.gif

Here's D. sphatulata Hong Kong:

sundew02.jpg

Great pics! Nice plants, too.

Great pics! Can't ever be too many sticky plant photos.
smile.gif

this is just plain hairy and nice
smile.gif

Back