What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a few pics to share: Reorganized

Cuttings of Burnei Red you say? Lemme know if you wanna trade one of em. I'm not at home now, but I should have some lowlanders I could cut.

Wow you have quite alot. Have any more :pics:

Lol, well I have a ton but most of them aren't that great and are blurry. But heres a couple of some Amp spotted I came across, and today I just pruned the half-dead pitchers off my Truncata. They stayed half-dead for way too long and were becoming unsightly.

Ampullaria Spotted: This is how it looked shortly after receiving it, however after the California fires and Santa Ana winds, it took a hard hit when I evacuated and left it to roast in a closed up room (for smoke), so now it is in the process of recovering and only has a couple pitchers.
AmpSpottedReceivedWhole.jpg

Pitcher Close Up
AmpSpottedPitcherCloseup1.jpg

Truncata LL Pitcher Close Up: Before being pruned
TruncataPitcherClosePrePrune.jpg

Truncata: After pruning
TruncataWholePostPrune.jpg

And just for poops and giggles my most mature Ceph. I have a few other clumps but so far this is the only one showing signs of mature pitchers. Not quite fully mature though... either that or it's a dwarf lol.
CephMaturing.jpg

That truncata is nice. That'll show those people who think that only the HL ones have good color.

Back