What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are some pics I took yesterday.

First, a milestone for me - my first lowii upper! w00t!
Nlowiiupper.jpg

How about a Dyeriana?
NxDyeriana.jpg

N. Splendiana x Judith Finn. I haven't seen other pics of this yet:
NSplendianaxJudithFinn.jpg

I know others out there are growing N. Eyvelospama! It's really N. (eymae x veitchii) x (lowii x (spathulata x maxima)).

NEyvelospama.jpg

Some amps! First, some vine pitchers on N. ampularia 'tricolor':
Nampulariatricolor.jpg

And N. ampularia 'Giant Red'
Nampred.jpg

Here's an upper of N. maxima 'dark peristome' x (spathulata x truncata):
Nmaximadarkperistomexspatxtrunc.jpg

Here's N. khasiana x (either Predator or Rokko). I messed the seed up on this when I sowed them - it's one of the two, and I include this because Sam said my female N. khasiana probably wouldn't work. Ha! I got all of ONE seedling out of a whole flower stalk, so there!
NkhasianaxRokkoorPredator.jpg

And we'll finish up with a look to the future, N. Viking x truncata flower:
NVikingflowertruncata.jpg

Those are some nice neps! The lowii pitcher is amazing!

"Woot" is damn right!

Beautiful plants as always -- and congratulations on that N. lowii (how old is that sucker?). It will be some time before mine looks remotely as good . . .

congrats Max :) love that lowii upper and that viking flower just looks so perfect ;)

Thanks for dropping by with the pics. They all look great. But the lowii takes the cake.

Wow! You don't see some of those everyday. Well actually, YOU probably do, but you know what I mean.

Very nice collection you have there.

I have to stop stalling and come up to your place soon, Max.

It's impressive... especially the lowii!

Back