What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns bog part2 day trip

uphwiz

jimmy
from the first thread http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124656
and here are the rest.
IMG_3428.jpg
IMG_3434.jpg
IMG_3437.jpg
IMG_3436.jpg
IMG_3439.jpg
IMG_3441.jpg
IMG_3445.jpg
IMG_3448.jpg
IMG_3453.jpg
IMG_3454.jpg
This is a bit of pride for John, he remarks on how it survived the ax, loblolly pine , it must be 60 to 70 feet to the first limbs on the giant.
IMG_3456.jpg
... Moss Moss every where moss moss moss
IMG_3458.jpg
IMG_3459.jpg
IMG_3463.jpg
IMG_3465.jpg
IMG_3466.jpg
IMG_3467.jpg
IMG_3469.jpg
IMG_3469-1.jpg
IMG_3470.jpg
I'm pretty sure I could get my whole head in one of these pitchers LOL .
IMG_3471.jpg

My camera cant give this one the beauty it desires, these are every where, G. atumnalis. all of the pictures i got are either blown out or washed out.
IMG_3473-1.jpg
IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg
John called this one rubra sub rubra , checkout the elongated lids , I want this one, coolest of I saw , simple but beautiful.
IMG_3484.jpg
And that was the day thanks for looking , this was lots of fun going and loading my pics.
hope you all enjoy them

Very nice backyard!

:drool: Nothing short of stunning!

Nice, but I thought that after Tony and Trent were burlarized John Hummer didn't like photos of his property posted.

Beautiful pictures; thanks for sharing!!!

Nice, but I thought that after Tony and Trent were burlarized John Hummer didn't like photos of his property posted.
I asked here first and , not going to name names but was told it would be OK, as they had done it in the past, and he wouldn't mind.
I sure hope that it was OK :blush:

That's...just awesome!

Gorgeous! I love bogs so much. I need to make it down to the south where I can see some land like that. All those plants are just so beautiful...

I'm jealous.... It makes my local bogs seem very very tame.

Back