What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JimScott

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Just ain't the same on this forum without JimScott. I sure do miss that cuss! Oh, I know he will drop in from time to time, but a good fix of JimScott once a day, put a different outlook on my day. Now I'm stuck with JBL! LOL!

I was wondering how he was doing earlier Bugweed. Place just ain't the same without him and his experiments. I think I'm having withdrawal
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, it's a shame that Jim can't be on the boards more often. He's a great guy!

Yeah, I miss my frequent back-and-forth with him. But in the spirtit and the name of all that is Jim: the experiments must go on! Hopefully his job situation will become more favorable so he'll get a chance to settle down, spend some time with his family, and pick up his cps!

Good luck, where ever you are, Jim!

Hi guys and thanks for thinking of me! I just got back from a very rough / failure of a job experience, that took me to Tucson and Burbank. I'm back, now, and again looking for employment.

Jim, it sounds like it's for the best. It sounded like a pretty rough job anyway, and you'll probably be happier without it. Good luck with your search!

Capslock

hey jimscott how bout you start your own company...it might be hard but if it succeeds then you cant be fired/unemployed
smile.gif

Hey Jim! Sorry to hear about the job not panning out, but like Capslock said, it may be for the best. Hopefully you can get a job that requires less traveling and allows you to stay close to home. Good luck!

Nice to hear from you jimscott, but sorry to hear of your troubles. I'm sure you'll work them out, and be experimenting in no time! Good luck buddy!

Sometimes those kinds of things are blessing. Trust me...that happened to me once and I was lucky 'cause it turned out the company was as dysfunctional as they get. Good luck in your search though. I know this is stressful.

Scott,
Experimenting with your plants is one thing, but with chemicals at a new job...............
smile_m_32.gif

Hope you find something quickly that allows you to be at home with your family and plants.

Yup! Same ole, same ole! Wait for the doors to open, and pick one! Faith is a wonderful thing.

Back