What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesus walks

hey guys, I was just listenin to the radio and "Jesus walks" by kanye west came on, what do you guys think about him, do you think he really is a true believer, or is just trying to get on the map

doh i accidentally posted in the wrong forum, moderators can you move this to General discussions?

It does not matter if he is a true believer,are you?

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It does not matter if he is a true believer,are you?

Nope, I have the tendancy to want to think for myself.

However, what does it matter? The fellow had a reasonable question, whats wrong with that?

Being an atheist, I generally don't believe those who believe themselves to be the new messiah. Most of those people have huge ego complexes which pretty much nullifies anything that say in that regard IMO.

I love the song ""I can only imagine" by MercyMe..
check it out!
(all you Christians will totally love this song..seriously)

and of course, the coolest Jesus song ever is "Jesus was way cool" by King Missile..

look them both up!
smile.gif

Scot

I was looking up stuff on King Missile..havent heard anything about them in years! I saw them live a few times..very fun band! but while I was searching I came across this!
these are cool! (im being serious..not sarcastic..)
I can totally see Jesus playing soccer!
http://manucharov.ru/kobludie/2001/06/09/12.50.50

and one of my favorite depictions of Jesus is the "Buddy Christ" from the movie "Dogma"..

http://mplex.ath.cx/photogallery/bigguybuddychrist.jpg

I didnt really care for that movie..not being Catholic I think most of it was over my head..but I love "Buddy Christ" and George Carlin as the priest!
Scot

Nope,never heard of him.And I didnt say anything out of the way,I just asked if he believed.No harm done.

Jerry

I actually am a believer, and if you listen to the lyrics of this song he sounds like one too

Back