What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's that time of year....

• Thread starter firewired
  • Start date
Well.......it's time again for college to start. I have spent all day packing and packing.......and then I did a little more packing. Tomorrow I'm making the move to the dorms once again and starting classes on tuesday. It gets pretty busy down there so I probably won't be on here nearly as much. But I will still reply to PMs!
smile.gif
I hope everyone enjoyed their summer as much as I did! Talk to you later.

- Joel

I leave for college thursday. Most of my stuff is together, just waiting for some textbooks to get here. I'm taking some of my "windowsill" cps. Anybody else taking plants?

Hmm........I don't know if I will be taking any plants with me unfortunately. The dorm is a lesss than ideal place to keep plants. The windowsills are really small for one thing. Another reason.......people like to mess with everything in the dorms, and I wouldn't be too happy if somebody set all my traps off, and messed with my sundews
mad.gif

I will probably leave them at home for the time being, and check on them when I make it home. Maybe after I'm settled in I can take a few down there. For sure when I'm done in one semester and get an apartment I will bring them with me. College for me is only an hour away, so I make it home a couple times a month. How far is college for you elarwhis?

I start college the 7th of Sept.

But I'm gonna leave my plants at home, where nobody can bother them. But I bring them from time to time occasionally.

My college is a couple of hours away. I've thought about people messing with my plants, but I've decided to go ahead and bring them anyway. The window in my room is north-facing, I believe, so I'm bringing a cf growlight.

Hi Joel
Remember the harder you try at school the better results you get,the better job you get,the more money you earn and the more plants you can bye
smile_n_32.gif

Bye for now julian

Ha i don't have to go back to school till the 22nd. All my plants are going the the garage for winter except my nepenthes and D. Adelae which are going with me to college.

Not to far from it.
biggrin.gif

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chesara @ Aug. 22 2004,5:11)]Hi Joel
Remember the harder you try at school the better results you get,the better job you get,the more money you earn and the more plants you can bye
smile_n_32.gif

Bye for now  julian
Well, this last semester I did get a 4.0.......so hopefully that will lead to a good job
smile.gif
 and then I can get more plants!  If it weren't for my first two semesters of class skipping..
biggrin.gif
..I would have a pretty darn good GPA!

I have an internship this semester at a graphic design company that does web pages, logos, commercials, and some 3D animation for print/commercials.  So I hope that turns into a good job!

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to bring plants down there with me.  The windowsill looks good, but I'm not sure about my suite mate yet
confused.gif
 But I am thankful for my single room.  

I am all moved in now, but came home for a few more small things.  I'm heading out tomorrow and classes start tuesday.  We'll see how it goes!

Back