What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its raining!!!

• Thread starter NaRnAr
  • Start date

NaRnAr

Ive got Crabs!
WAHOO!!! We are finally getting some rain! Its suppose to rain tomorrow too :-D We havent gotten an actualy day of rain since like May so all the plants are going to be happy after this!

Ive got a bucket out to catch rainwater for the CPs!! :-O

Good to hear that :). It really stormed here....some of my Sarracenias took a beating.

Weather_Girls_Raining_Men.jpg

It's a-rainin' men halleluj- aaaah.... hmmm... wow... We're, uh, not doing that?

Awkward...

LOL! :-)) Sorry Est , but I'd rather not XD

Wait...it was raining men? Darn it! I must have been getting my massage while that happened :( I sure didnt catch any of them in my rain bucket! :-))

Ive gotta go grab some of my house plants that have been outside, they are starting to wilt now that its gone from 60 to 50 degrees. Eeep! Maybe there will be some men under the leaves ;) haha!

It's Raining Men is one of those artifacts best left unexcavated and I think EST should be banished or something for even mentioning it.

Congratulations on the rain in CO. We got ~4" of rain during a 2+ day vacation at the RI beaches and it didn't even interfere with beachtime. My parents, who came up from AZ, have had a rainy year, with something ~8" in the last 12 months. They seemed to cope pretty well with half that much in little more than 24 hours.

Ive got a bucket out to catch rainwater for the CPs!! :-O

Are you sure it's legal to do that in your state? ;) Glad you finally got some rain!

lol Trapper, I sure hope so! its got about 1/2 inch in it so far...Im hoping it will keep raining thu tomorrow!

Thanks to Est, I now have the song stuck in my head:woot: lol

Back