What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

it is important to read

• Thread starter marf
  • Start date
So there is a person who trades stuff he doesnt have?

Sounds like she was doing two main things to build up her collection:

1. Listing many rare and unusual plants she didnt actually own, as inticement for people to trade other rare and unusual plants.

2. then when people did trade, and sent her plants, she often claimed they were "lost in the mail" and she didnt get them..and because she didnt get them, she didnt send any of her promised plants..but months later the rare plants she claimed were "lost" show up on her grow list..

sounds like a swindler all around..

Scot

dang... so sad what people will do to make money. I dont get the title of this thread though.,,

They need to go to her house. They have her address after all.

I think this person is pulling yer chain. I doubt this person even has a S. xJudith Hindle or British equivalent of something common. Well they may have once, but it's probably dead.

You can type whatever you want into a computer screen. That doesn't make it true. Probably some lonely little kids' cry for attention.

EDIT: Ah, after reading futher, I think Scotty may be right. This person may have some, but as the person said by stealing them through dishonesty. I think torches and pitchforks are in order here.

There's no way she has Powhatan, Meadowview doesn't ship overseas! She'd have to do some serious work to get one.

I knew it was only a matter of time before plant laundering began. . . .

And his or her screen name is FIZZ... ahahaha, why is this so funny to me.

Yes, but think how many people were cheated.
It will no longer receive those plants.

I think its a discrace what peaple will do today to con peaple, what ever happened to trust. Growers work hard to keep these plants going the best way they can. Its just a shame how someone would scoop this low.

Yes, but think how many people were cheated.
It will no longer receive those plants.

Yes, it is unfortunate, but count your blessings. In today's world of fraud, at least it was plants and not a bank account. My job is to find people that commit financial crimes, and trust me, it gets UGLY.

Back