What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boxofrain

does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
since having collected the section Iperua, I am now looking to collect the section Orchidioides. I have a few, but missing many.
Looking for;
U. Praetermissa
U. Buntingiana
U. Unifolia
U. Asplundii
U. Jamesoniana
U. Campbelliana
Any help or information on any of these would be greatly appreciated and passed on.
Thanks
Larry

Should be able to help out with several of these species - see email for details.

ISO9001?

I know, I know.... but couldnt resist :)
Av ducks the empty clay pots being thrown at him.....

U. Buntingiana is not in cultivation. U. unifolia is very rare if not in cultivation either.

U. unifolia is very rare if not in cultivation either.
It's rare but definitely being grown by at least one individual (would have been another if my seeds had germinated). :censor:

It's rare but definitely being grown by at least one individual (would have been another if my seeds had germinated). :censor:

watch....unifolia does not self. XD
trollololololol....

ISO9001?

I know, I know.... but couldnt resist :)
Av ducks the empty clay pots being thrown at him.....

too funny!
I realize I will not get them all for many different reasons.....but I will have a hobby 'till I die!

watch....unifolia does not self. XD
The issue wasn't selfing but rather the time & conditions involved with International mail. The sender had great germination ... ???

The first batch of seed was confiscated by narcotics police in the country of origin. The 2nd batch made it through but nothing germinated. My success rate with International shipments has been abysmal. :headwall:

Back