What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a cp society in washington?

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a carnivorous plant society in Washington State?
Kevin

They have (had?) a group that meets just north of the border but unsure if it is still active.

Here is the site-

http://www.geocities.com/vcpc2000/

Brian
smile.gif

not that I know of but it would be nice
smile.gif
heck there are alot of us here in WA I suppose we could start one

hey,
It would be real fun, though it would take alot of planning and setting up.........
Kevin

I've seen websites for one, but it's never updated. They used to give out a flyer at the Conservatory in Volunteer Park. It seemed inactive to me when I saw the website.
sad.gif

Has anyone else here seen the CP's in the Conservatory?

How many of us are there in WA?
I'm in Seattle, right smack dab in the middle of it!

Hey,
    From what I know, there is

Purp-guy
Sarracenialuver
Finnish Kid
Unknownclown
Brisco225
kayaker
DKiM128 (if hes available)
Trashcan (untill december)

hehe, and i can come once in a while from IL just to visit the great states =D. actually one of my cousin lives near there so if I'm in the neighborhood i'll stop by =D.

I'm in Washington, too. But for how much longer, I'm not sure. At least until December though. I would love to meet up and see some other folks plants, although I'm afraid that I have no longer have any plants to brag about. I live about an hour or two away from Seattle.

that site you talked about is deffinately innactive, Ive emailed them a couple of times without getting replies. Unless ofcourse they've heard about me and figure its in thier best interest to avoid me
wink.gif

Back