What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting site

Hi,
I haven't visited this site since last year but I decided to post it here since we have a fair number of star wars fans.
STAR WARS ORAGAMI

Wow those are cool!! Looks like they'd take a little while to make though. Have you made any of them droseradude??

-buckeye

those look neat! I'm getting out my oragomi paper right now...
biggrin.gif
I made an oragomi nepenthes once, the entire plant, with tendrils, pitchers, etc
biggrin.gif

cool spec
I've made the x-wing naboo fighter, tie fighter, tie interceptor, and tie bomber. slave 1 is too hard...

That's cool, spec. I made an origami neenthes as well. However, it was just the pitcher-looked a lot like an N. raff upper pitcher. I made it nbetween classes with line paper(no cutting or gluing etc.).

Was yours modular? I am free of classes for this summer, and one of the projects I am going to undertake is to fold a modular nepenthes plant based on what I did inbetween classes (hopefully with an origami hanging pot as well). I will post pics as I progress. I'd like to see a pic of yours. Talk about niche artwork: origami nepenthes! Heh

Maybe someone over in japan has already done this, but it will be a challenge.

Jonathan

Yea, I didnt use any glue at all, nor did I cut any paper... took multiple peices of paper, though.

The nepenthes got crumbled in the move... darn movers
mad.gif

Wow thats great.. I will play around with some of these tonight... Thanks for the link
smile.gif

Steve

Back