What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inspired by maehem.....

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
what REALLY shocked me was when i heard somone else call my ... what's 14 + 8? year old brother (I was about 14 then) sir. lol... HIM? sir? HA HA HA HA!!!!
they obviously didn't know him.
*immature little... mumble mumble*

Most of my life I never really felt like a kid. And even now, at 13, I still feel much older than I actually am. Always have. Not sure why.

I thought you were 25!
smile_m_32.gif

I used to feel "woman" when I was younger, putting on tons of makeup and dressing up quite a bit. Mentally I felt older than what I was and felt rather mature for my age. That was then.

Now, I am really woman. Of age, but uses very little makeup, dresses simply i.e. jeans and t-shirt, and feel younger than my actual age. Best part is that I am discovering that I am not as mature as I thought I was. I am more girly now, loves pink and coral as opposed to my favourite blue and black during my younger days.

Do I feel girl or woman? Depending on my mood. I switch back and forth from silly girlish giggles to loud guffaws. Sometimes I ask silly questions to irritate but other times I am so dead serious no one dared to doubt me.
smile_r_32.gif

Wow, Cindy.. you're my antithesis. Everybody knows this already, but I'm the epitomy of a tomboy. There is no makeup and fancy clothes here and there never will be.

What I really meant in my last post is that I don't really inwardly feel like my age. I've always inwardly felt older. And as jimscotscoot has demonstrated, apparently people think I'm alot older than I really am and their minds are always totally blown when I tell them I'm 13.

Ignore my urge to make everyone aware of my characteristics. I do that alot.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ May 12 2005,3:38)]Ignore my urge to make everyone aware of my characteristics. I do that alot.
Be afraid... Be very afraid!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

I'm 24 and I feel like a kid/girl still.But then again mentally I'm only 19(according to doctors)Sometimes I can be immature so I definetly feel like a child then,and afterwards I'm so embaressed about it,lol.I think what happened with me is that when I was really young something bad happened to me so I felt like I grew up too fast,so now I think I'm trying to get my childhood back,that I never had.Or something like that.Just call me a girl,I'm fine with that
smile.gif

"I'm not a girl...not yet a woman"<---Britney Spears. I don't get that song
confused.gif
Then what is she?A guy? ~Niki~
smile_m_32.gif

I believe she is describing what you and Cindy expressed - neither and both, depending.

Well she could be describeing all the drugs she's on has gotten her confused.

LOL!!!!!!!

scary

Back