What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (To Buy) In search of N. Dyeriana

• Thread starter monkey_Cup
  • Start date
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone might have N. Dyeriana for sale or know where to get one. Thanks

Lloyd

My Dyeriana has kicked off a few nodes finally. If you want I could cut you the growth tip. Send me a PM if you're urgently looking for one

Hey Grey Moss, I searched Google found this thread, and made an account just to reply to you. I’m looking for a Dyeriana! I will pay!!

My Dyeriana has kicked off a few nodes finally. If you want I could cut you the growth tip. Send me a PM if you're urgently looking for one
Hey Grey,
I know it’s literally been a year, but wondering if you might still have that node available. Thanks either way.

I have a very small shoot that is activating but it'll be at least a year before it's large enough to cut

A question about the relatively recent history of Nepenthes 'Dyeriana', say 20-30 years ago. When I lived in Pasadena, California, the nearby Los Angeles Arboretum had a monstrous plant--it was spectacular with huge pitchers. So I was aware of the hybrid, and would have noticed the plant for sale.

My impression is that it was at least somewhat available and more inexpensive back then. I'm thinking that maybe a place that carried hybrids such as [name deleted...I wasn't aware they are still around] was a possible source? Perhaps I'm misremembering? If my memory is correct, why is the plant currently so hard to find and so pricey now?

Last edited:
I have a very small shoot that is activating but it'll be at least a year before it's large enough to cut
Hey grey, we get a year down the road, and it still have it, let me know, I would appreciate it.

Back