What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Improved Grow Room

Hello guys. Finally had time to extend my small grow room located in the basement. I used 4 mm plastic from the local low's and screws with washers, now it is roughly 6' x 10'.

Old
IMG_2641-1.jpg

New
IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

I know pictures are not the best, it is really hard to get a photo of the whole thing with the room I have...Today I just put peat moss and LFS in the one tank, the other is holding my helis and hamata. Thanks for looking.

love the jugs, looks like my bed room bathroom , almost no where to stand in there at this time of year, LOL
but as i said the rain barrel is frozen solid .
looks great to me , everything looks healthy ,except the plant next to the xmas cactus second pic above the red toped waterjugs.
great growin

That heater sucks.. btw. :p

That's a very elaborate setup! Nice looking plants! :)

The jugs of water are familiar sight in my place as well!

very nice Jason.... but ummm 666 post and a mushroom cloud for an avatar

hmmmmm where is my holy water :p

Thanks guys. Yeah my rain barrel is frozen solid too...weather is hopefully going to warm up soon so I can stop buying water. Halt- I love this thing, it has worked very well for me so far. Whats to hate? Av didnt even notice that haha, might have to change it. I doubled the plastic for better insulation and has worked great. Now I have constant temps and humidity.

Small update before I head back to college...
IMG_2985.jpg

New H. minor pitcher, color is starting to show with new and improved lights
IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

Newest N. hamata pitcher- replanted the thing today.
IMG_2996.jpg

N. spec x vent
IMG_3002.jpg

N. spec x aristo
IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

The heli tank...pretty empty right now until this spring ;)
IMG_3000.jpg

Incredible job with the helis!

Very nice setup.

Quite the setup. Your plants look great.

Back