What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm dieing

I will pass on some of my cold weather. It got down to 31°F last night after a daily high of 45°F. Today it will be about 70°F with a low of 56°F. Talk about temperature changes.

I know high temps can be a pain. We do get days like that here in Ohio. We also get some nice cold ones too.

Too bad one cannot email cold weather
smile.gif

its just windy here. At ohio you got it easy. You all have it easy. Its 85 degrees today but its gonna be 50 tomarrow. In the plains you have dramatic swings in temperature. You people in california have the ocean to moderate your tempeatures. We have no such luck here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ April 28 2004,5:52)]its just windy here.  At ohio you got it easy. You all have it easy. Its 85 degrees today but its gonna be 50 tomarrow. In the plains you have dramatic swings in temperature. You people in california have the ocean to moderate your tempeatures. We have no such luck here.
eh, not really... when I woke up the house was 60 degrees and the heat was on... it was 50 outside in the greenhouse. Now the fog has rolled away and its starting to get warmer...and warmer...and warmer... and hotter. and ROASTING
sad.gif
wow.gif

The heat is gone, yay! A beautiful 75 degree day
biggrin.gif

Back