What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustration for rampuppy

• Thread starter jkochuni
  • Start date
This is a illustration that I created for Rampuppy. he or she wanted it to be cartoonish in style. I still have to add a background and final details on the lionfish. This is a LOW quality image for my protection
lionfishjpg.jpg

You know, that was a little bit rude.

whoa re you referring to flytrapgurl? and jemenpkr, or however you spell your name lol, he already has illistrated a bunch of cps, and a nep i think. he is a great artist

I was referring to Jmenprkr. He said, ''Try illustrating a nep''. I take it that he doesn't care about a fish illustration. I took that it a rude comment.

Hey Jason! 28 year old male buddy!
smile.gif

As I have said time and time again, your well overflows with talent bud... awesome.

Since The image is up, I may as well tell you why he's working on it for me guys.

In a few days, I am going to start selling aquarium supplies on e-bay and a few other on-line forums under the name AquaSynergy, in a few months, when the artwork and everything is complete, I will be launching AquaSynergy.Com which will be a place for you to go buy aquarium related dry goods (focusing on fresh, and saltwater supplies right now) no fish or other animals or plants at the moment. Maybe in a year or so when I have the facilities to support it.

I hope to enter the aquaria market as a site that educates and promotes the hobby in a responsible manner, much as petflytrap has done for carnivorous plants.

So any how, this isn't and advertisement, nothing is happening yet, but with Phil's permission, when it does, I will let you know.

Thanks all, and Jason, thanks for your continued art support.

(And yes, telling someone to illustrate something else when they are already providing something for your enjoyment for free is kind of rude, but I think enough has been said and done on that already. so let's move on.)

Thanks all!

Wow!
That's a great pic! Man, I always in awe of people with artistic talent, since I am intrinsically lacking! I can't draw a stick figure! Really cool!

Back