What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you participated in the NASC auction...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi Everybody

We are over 3 months out from the closing of the NASC auction and we still have a significant number of items either not paid for or not sent/received. At least, not by what information we have.

We have asked members to post in their topic once they have received their item so we know its a done deal. Some of you may not have done this yet. If not, PLEASE DO! If you are unsure...PLEASE CHECK THE AUCTION to see what the status is of your auction listing or winnings.

We need to get this all cleared up. We can't continue to monitor this stuff for months on end. I also don't want Phil to have to deal with straggling payments for continuing months either. That's not fair to him.

A while back I contacted every person who had an outstanding listing. I heard back from some of you...others I did not. If anyone has not received their item from a lister, please contact them again about it.

One way or another, we need to resolve these final listings. I know some of you have made posts regarding issues that are putting your transactions on hold. Thank you for that...and please update us if anything has changed.

SO...I am going to keep this topic bumped. Please contact me or Ozzy if you have any other auction issues/problems. Please post an update if you have one.

If after another week or so, we still have unresolved transactions, the names of those persons will go into a temporary list on the Deadbeat Trader list (this only applies to those who have not responded to inquiries). Those names will be removed after the issues are resolved in whatever way can be worked out.

If anyone has any problems, please contact me and Ozzy and we'll see what we can do to get the problems resolved.

Thank you all!

Aprihl said not to bother with it so am going to send it to her with some wild locirice seeds so she says yes.

Finch you need to post the above statement in the aution that you are talking about not here.

If anyone has "deals" going in regards to delays...PLEASE post that under the listing. We need to know which auctions are being taken care of and which are just plain ol' deadbeat listings on either side.

Three months is more than enough time to get transactions done unless there is a specific reason for the delay agreed upon by both parties.

bump

Back