What's new

If you had a trade pending with me...

seedjar

Let's positive thinking!
...I'm really sorry to have disappeared for the past few weeks/months. And, if you're still interested, I'm getting ready to make a post office run this Saturday, and I have money for postage and everything! As far as I can tell I pretty much froze all plant transactions around the end December, so anything I was offering you should still be here (except those sad cuttings - sorry again, Frankie, but there are plenty more where they came from, at least.) I just finished going though my PMs and I think I sent a message to everyone who was expecting something from me, but if I somehow missed you, let me know.
Thanks, and sorry again for the delay.
~Joe

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
Hi Joe - I think we got everything finalized, didn't we?

xvart.

seedjar

Let's positive thinking!
Hi Joe - I think we got everything finalized, didn't we?

xvart.

I think so. I've got my Neps from you, at least. The N. x. Red Dragon is sad though - I had it with my highlanders and it didn't appreciate the cool temperatures. I moved it in with my lowlanders and I think it'll perk back up once Spring rolls around, but for now it's pouting.
~Joe

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
I think so. I've got my Neps from you, at least. The N. x. Red Dragon is sad though - I had it with my highlanders and it didn't appreciate the cool temperatures. I moved it in with my lowlanders and I think it'll perk back up once Spring rolls around, but for now it's pouting.
~Joe

I originally had two basals, and I can't remember whom I traded the other one with, but he said it took a while for it settle in as well.

xvart.

seedjar

Let's positive thinking!
Just a heads-up... I still have some plants sitting around here that don't belong to me.
CP30, Obregon562, and possibly another person whom I can't remember - you have some very spiffy Sarrs and other plants waiting for you. I don't plan on getting rid of them any time soon (I would rather they stay here and continue to divide if they don't go to you) but I encourage you to contact me before I forget altogether!
:D Peace,
~Joe