What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could...who would...

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
Hmm... (No particular order)

Nick Hubbell, Schloaty, Amateur Expert, TheAlphaWolf, Tuyen Thi, Nepenthes Gracilis (WHAT... HE CAN GET TURKEYS!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Yea well I can get snipes
smile_m_32.gif
lol), Ozzy, RamPuppy, Adnedarn, FlyTrapGurl, Rob Cantley, Bonnie dodds, TunaCasserole (inside joke) and a bazillion others.

I've met:
Capslock
Droseradude
CaptainDrosera
Forbes
Ice Dragon
AznSushi
Emesis
Phil Faulisi
PinguiculaMan
BugWeed
Jeremiah Harris
Bonnie (Almost but forgot her phone number and had no internet access!)
Ch'ien Lee
StephenDavis
Peter D' Amato
Dean Cook
Fernando
Who else? Way too many to remember
smile_m_32.gif

All VERY cool people!

No one gets to meet me! I'm Mysterious
cool.gif
blues.gif

Oh man, Griffin has seen me without my mask. Sigh, 2 can keep a secret if 1 is dead. Hey Griffin, ever been on a long ride!
laugh.gif

Well, you blew it. It has gone beyond the Griffin. Now all who read this will know. Sorry, SIH, everyone knows, and you can't get us all!!!! Anything happens to the Griffin, and I'll see you strung up. Maybe I should buy stock in string.

CRAP! Was I thinkin out loud again? See what happens when you try to talk to yourself but your not paying attention.

Bugweed, Fine piano line is at a premium my friend, buy, buy buy!
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Mar. 10 2005,7:36)]*stares around*.. I... can't...... oh wait, I know.. Dino, because we talk on AOL alot. But that WAS a close decision.
yes, this is really hard.....
Thanks for picking me.
smile.gif

well I cant pick just ONE person, so Il do top three:
1.Tamlin
2.Tanya
3.PlantAKiss

but there is a lot more people I would like to meet.....so please dont be all angry at me if I didnt choose you...

No actually I would really like to meet Bonnie aswell as number 4

Are you kidding... PAK of course.
smile_m_32.gif

I would like to meet-----JimScott, Peter, Brisco, Homer, PDX, Imduff, Ram Puppy, PAK, play de bloos with Tamlin, Griffin, Superimposedhope, Copper, Scloaty, Ozzy, Andrew, Unknownclown, Zyongi, Mabudon, Carl Mazur, Kirk Simpson, Jeremiah, ZAK, ScottyChaos, NepG, and on and on and on. When I become financially independant, I would like to visit almost all of you. I will even bring gifts! Plants of course, but, with as many people as I would like to know, I am not sure I would have enough to go around!!!!

oh and I woudl like to meet shokuchuu......but it doesnt count because I will probably meet him in a flower show/Carnivorous plant open day this year.
biggrin.gif

for me, it'd be goldtrap, Amatuer_Expert, thealphawolf, and altrade

oh and spec, how could i forget him!

well if it were for people I would lioke to meet in 5 years cuz they've either got lotsa seedlings or are growing in cps it would prolly be:
Sunpitcher
FlytrapGurl
Dino
Clint
a few others i cant recall

hmmm, I'd like to meet: Pyro, Bugweed, Jimscott, AE, pondboy, and Trapper 7, amongst many others. These are just the guys I've talked to the most.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

I have met:
Clyde Bramblett
Trent and and Michelle Meeks
Peter D’Amato
Sergio Mendez
Frank Sinatra
Roberto Duran
Sugar Ray Leonard
Colonel Oliver North
Augusto Pinochet
Manuel Noriega
Steve McQueen
Ali McGraw
Penelope Cruz

I would like to meet;

PAK…Because I suspect Suzanne is probably a real “Fox” (And a very intelligent one at that) disguised as a mild mannered CP fancier.

Tamlin…because of his CP knowledge and the fact he likes rocks.

Pyro…because of his knowledge of tissue culture.

Pinguala Man…because of his knowledge of Pings and Dews.

Copper…because she seems like a very good LEO.

RamPuppy…I mean, how often does a guy get to meet a “Super Moderator”?

I would like to see the Petflytrap grow facilities.

Fox?? Me?? lol I might pass for a scruffy prairie dog.
smile_m_32.gif
But thanks Jan. I'd like to taste some of your home cookin'. Yum!

krik im not on there
smile_h_32.gif
lol

jan, bonnie is a bear!

Oh, I almost forgot JLAP!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I would like to meet pretty much everyone I've "met" here already, there are a few folks (BugWeed, Pyro,Schloaty,Scottychaos,Tamlin,swords, an likely Danscott) who I think would actually be really funny (in line with my odd sense of humour) for a lot of reasons

BugWeed, I got one on ya there, I actually DID meet Carl Mazur last summer.... sadly, I was a right newbie and didn't know his "stature" (and he was busy loading up to move, so we didn't get too much time to talk anyways) but he seemed, to me, to be exactly the kind of person I had imagined a CP fanatic to be, sort of like a CP in human form if you will, I only wish in retrospect that I would have known him before he moved out of bicycle range
biggrin.gif

Invariably, when I post such lists, somebody feels left out.

Suffice it to say I have not met anybody here I would NOT like to meet.

How many people here live in or near Houston TX, or be willing to journey thither for a gathering?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mabudon @ Mar. 11 2005,1:17)]I would like to meet pretty much everyone I've "met" here already, there are a few folks (BugWeed, Pyro,Schloaty,Scottychaos,Tamlin,swords, an likely Danscott) who I think would actually be really funny (in line with my odd sense of humour) for a lot of reasons

BugWeed, I got one on ya there, I actually DID meet Carl Mazur last summer.... sadly, I was a right newbie and didn't know his "stature" (and he was busy loading up to move, so we didn't get too much time to talk anyways) but he seemed, to me, to be exactly the kind of person I had imagined a CP fanatic to be, sort of like a CP in human form if you will, I only wish in retrospect that I would have known him before he moved out of bicycle range  
biggrin.gif
Thanx, Carl! Where in the world did I come up with Dan? Who is Dan on the forums?

Anyways, my list would be way too long and I know I'll forget people and hurt feelings. Let's just say that I would love to meet 5 people from Canada, a few more from Pennsylvania, 3 from Arizona, a few from New York, A bunch from California, Colorado, Texas, Florida, &  Michigan, a several from the Great Plains States, a few from Washington State, and at least one from Illinois, Alaska, Kansas, Australia, Singapore, one going to school in Tennesee, 2 from England, 2 from Wales, & N.C.

I've already met JBL and have have gotten together with Elgecko 3X so far.

I hope that covers everybody!

I would like to see DYFLAM and buy a few t-shirts for running races.
cool.gif

who is JBL? sorry, bad with name acronyms lol

Back