What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Would LOVE Some Help

Hey, sorry to bother y'all but I just started collecting carnivorous plants and don't have that many. I was hoping that someone here might be able to help me out in getting some new material. I don't really have anything to trade right now but I can send SASE or maybe we can work something out. I would really appreciate any help. Please PM me.

Thanks

With out you posting the plants you have,it's hard to offer you something.
smile.gif

Jerry

I only have regular Venus Flytraps, a Red Dragon, and a Aky Ryu...

which i now here is a red dragon! Which means i have two red dragons, not one red dragon and one Akai Ryu!

PM me with your address & information and and I will let you know what I have to see if you're interested!

Cole

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don't have that many

Thats ok. I dont have any at all.

Finch and VTFLover can you pay shipping and will you take seedlings?

copper, I'll pay shipping and don't mind seedlings!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Finch and VTFLover can you pay shipping and will you take seedlings

Thats very generous of you, but i cant because i dont have a light for it. What kind of lamp and bulb do i need to buy?

i would pay shiping for whatever you are offering because i would have to say the same as venusflytraplover. I really dont have much to offer exept non cps and would like to get some plants to add to my collection and eventually i will have stuff to trade.lmk

Hey, I'd just like to thank you all for giving me seeds, and helping me, I think these seeds should be enough. I sent all the SASE's out and everything so, to those people, they should be arriving soon.

Welcome to the forums, Jonathan! What other species of carnivorous plants do you grow?

I'll be willing to send a SASE or whatever you want me to send (trade) for some seeds or seedlings, I'm trying to expand my collection as well.
biggrin.gif

There's only one problem; I live in Singapore (might not be worth sending seeds or seedlings to and fro countries, the sending costs would probably outweigh the value of the plants instead! (unless you're living in Singapore too, that is)
smile.gif
wink.gif

Well, if anyone is interested contact me somehow (post here or PM me)

Thankzzzzz,
Jason

Sorry, I'm in the USA, if I could an idead of how much mail would cost from Florida to there we could trade.

Back