What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wanna join a cp club

everyday i hear that someone goes to a cps and it makes me jealous
wink.gif
, that they get fee plants , learn alot more, talk abotu cps nonstop and its makes me say " i really wanna go to a c p s " . well so anyways i want to find one that is closest to me since I live in the san fernando valley . what i'm really concerned about is which one is closest , one which you pay lil $ or no 4 at all , and one that can give you benifits like free plants and all that other stuff . so please if someone can help me find a society I can , i would be very thank ful .

There are three societies that are in California. The Los Angeles Carnivorous Plants Society, the Bay Area Carnivorous Plants Society, and the San Diego Carnivorous Plants Society.
Type any of them up on a search engine and you should find the information on the location, meeting dates, membership fees etc.
There are meetings every two months for the LACPS and each meeting costs $3-$5(money for renting the meeting room). There are no membership dues. I am not sure of the BACPS and SDCPS. I remember that meetings are free for members($20-25 membership cost).

the bacps is free, it used to colt 10 dollars, for sending newsletters, but now they send them via e-mail, so membership for the bacps is free

Back