What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I played game cube for the first time

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
yup, even after the "discovery", most teachers coulnt get much through their thick skulls anyway. The correspondence with the tutor (its hard to find a tutor thats any good) is working better for me. I failed math 9 in shool, and passes with over 90 percent with correspondence!

My son definitely benefitted from one-on-one, but now I think he has realized that having the aide singles him out and he doesn't want that kind of attention. As long as he can handle being streamlined with the others, that's a step in the right direction. Who needs extraneous attention?!

I've been told that when an A.S. child says they have friends, they may indicate as such, but the friends they say they have, don't see things the same way. What is your opinion of that?

hmm. I dont know? That kinda stumps me for some reson.

Do you have a discussion forum for yourself, to talk to other Autisn Spectrum kids?

no, I dont really want to that much. Im happy on fourms about subjects that intrest me. What kind of advantages do you think an aspergers fourm would provide?

It would help you get a better perspective of how others are coping, a well as give you the opportunity help others and make new friends.

I must be lucky, I think my life is doing great at the moment. And when it does get hard, id rather confide in my parents or someone else close to me than someone on the internet ive never met.

Back