What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need a professional plant grower

Greetings,
I need a profesional plant grower, or a very experenced plant grower. the reason i need is that i need to interview someone for an english project on carnivorous plants. for the interview i will ask some basic questions abot carnivorous plants and the growing thereof. some of the basic questions asked will be like:
1.How many years have you been studding Carnivorous plants?
2.What is your favorite type of carnivorous plant?
3. What type of carnivorous plants do you have?
4. What are the best plants to start with?
5. What carnivorous plants are good for advanced growers?
Please help me find someone to interview.
-Thanls alot
Alex Mousseau (8th grader)

Sorry, I can't help you but this would probably get more attention in the general discussion section :smile: .

I think you should contact Tamlin Dawnstar via email. You can reach him at TamlinD Dawnstar <tamlindd@yahoo.com>.

I think that Tamlin <Tamlin_Dawnstar>, Tony P <Tony_Paroubek> or Oz <gr8oz> would be nice specimens to study. :biggrin: Just message them through the forum. I'm sure at least one of them will be willing to help.

Joel

Hi Saladshooter

Welcome to the forums and....great name!! I think there are lots of people here who could help you out. All those questions are easy for most of the growers here.

Good luck and that's a GREAT English project to have. Hope you have fun and learn some new things while working on it. Maybe you will get a flytrap yourself! Come back and tell us how the project goes.

Suzanne

Thank you guys so much for your help. A+, here i come!!!

Back