What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made an awesome trade, look what I got!

DSCN2305.jpg

:0o:

I got 10 sars and 2 VFTs - a B52 and a Justina Davis. Really nice! I sent nepenthes in trade. If he wants to reveal his identity and show what he got, he can!:banana2: :boogie::woot:

Wow, very nice. It just goes to show why you should pay it forward. I got my collection started through sheer generosity, and I try to send as much as I can whenever I actually have time to make trades. Once you're in deep, you'll need to give plants away just to make space. :D
~Joe

True...

I got them all planted. They look great! I sent him 10 nepenthes, one of them being the much sought after truncata Q of hearts x K of spades. We both sent some pretty nice plants.

Ah, I see... I thought you said, "I sent a Nepenthes." That's much more equitable, but no less of a great trade. The plants look very well handled. I'm always really impressed at the community on this forum - it really is beyond compare next to most hobby groups online.
~Joe

Very nice! It's always exciting to get a new plant in the mail.... :)

Back