What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I`m back.

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Well I`ve been back for a few weeks now but am just getting back on the comp.

They still haven`t found out what my problem is,but I watched a video on antivenin and it said delay in treatment can cause permanent neuroligical and gastric damage.....sounds like my problem....and I still believe I have acute pancreatitis wich would be a gastro problem.

I have a few pills of oxycodone for pain but only for when my back hurts real bad....or if I feel alot more then normal chest pressure. Also I`m weening off of my clonapin and takeing zoloft instead because clonapin could lower my already low white blood cell count.

Pretty much I`m the same sickly me Lol.

Welcome back buddy. Sorry to hear about your condition - not knowing what's wrong is the worst, if you ask me. I've got these chronic respiratory infections, and it drives me crazy when my doctors tell me, "Well, it seems like you just get sick a lot. You should use this nose spray." (The next visit I'm invariably told to discontinue the nose spray.)
But anyways, you're back on your feet, and that's what counts.
~Joe

darn it! It still hasn't gotten any better? At least your back and able to do more than lay in a hospital bed. I wonder if it could have been a delay in treatment that caused this whole problem. About how long was it from the bite to the treatment?

Wow thats a long time. Welcome back

Hey PB. Welcome back!

Stinks that you're still sick, but at least you're home with your plants!

True Dave true.......My beloved N.fusca sarawak and me are reunited:p

Hey Pond boy,
Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your symptoms.
Get well real soon.

Did you say a snakebite did that to you? Sorry to sound ignorant but I joined the boards after this happened. hope you get well soon.

If I see a dead copperhead on the road I'll point and laugh for you, ok?

Welcome back pondboy. It is good to hear from you.

Thanks guys:)

I forgot to mention that Dr.Fleischer(air punches) had told me that my mesentaric artery symptom was cured lied! I still have it and will need bowel resectioning surgery to correct it. So I need to make an apointment with Dr.Rom to get that done.

Well hey Noah! I was wondering how you were doing. I'm glad you're back online and at least not in the hospital. I'm sorry things are still rough but you are doing well to keep such a good attitude.

I hope things will improve. But welcome back...we've missed you.
smile.gif

Back