What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know this may be unrealistic......

I'm new to CP's and I was wondering if anyone has anything that they don't want that they could give to me. I don't really have anything to trade, so any help would be appreciated. PM me if you want to be generous and want to have a good feeling for the rest of the day....

Sorry. I just read the rules.

Take a look around the CP trading forum, there are lots of people who are offering free plants, as long as you pay for shipping.
Take a look around, I bet you'll see at least three offers!
And that doesn't include Seeds offers either...

PMed u with an offer
biggrin.gif

Hellz, i really dont want you to take me wrong. i fully support you offering the new guy plants BUT the rules state that you are not supposed to ask for plants for nothing to trade. by responding to him publicly you show other ppl that they can get away with it. i would say if you are going to respond to ppl like Warlock, who by the way didnt do anything wrong other than posting before reading the rules, a very minor offence
smile_m_32.gif
do so through PMs only, not here on the public forums. just my 2 cents on the matter.

good luck to Warlock who will no doubt have more plants than he ever hoped for by the end of the summer. i know it took a very short time for me to build up a quite collection of alot of the common and a few not so common species from the generous members on these forums. most for only postage. may i also recommend that you look for a couple easy to grow utrics such as livida or sandersonii. they spread quite fast and are great for trading to other ppl. unfortunatly mine have been divided quite heavly recently for trading or i would offer some to you for a SASE, but they spread pretty quickly and i should have some more in about a month. also alot of members dont just have CPs ive recieved orchids and epiphatic cacti which also grow quite well along side most CP's so lots of ppl have them too and trade them almost as much. good luck with this "terrible" addiction.

Rattler

Yeah, sorry about the posting. I looked up right after I posted and saw that you're not supposed to ask for free plants. Oh well, what's done is done. Yes, many generous people have PMed me with offers. Thanks to everyone!
biggrin.gif

Back