What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just need to vent

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Why is it that things that go after your CPs always take the best or the strongest or the most beautiful of your plants?

I had a really nice clump forming group of P. moranensis, one large plant (3" across) with about 4 little ones clumping around the base. I came home last night from an evening out with my wife and find that it had been ripped from it's pot. And what ever took it just ignored the 2 other normal moranensis that were in the same pot.

I have decided that when I get a house I am going to install a laser cannon to protect my plants and have it vaporize anything that come with in 3 feet.

Thanks for letting me blow off steam

Pyro

Betcha it was a squirrel! Thats what they do...rip things up, tear up the soil. And I've had plants chewed too.

Hey...you use that word "wife" quite smoothly, Pyro.
biggrin.gif
(Does it sound strange to say that?) lol

Suzanne

Heehee... That was funny Suzanne!

True true... But yea... Does it feel weird still?

Maybe you can borrow a huge N.Rajah from someone to take care of that squirrel problem Parasuco.

LOLOLOLOL hahahaha, dont err--- st-ar-t that uhhh ag-ai-n

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well actually my dog did. She was snuffing around in the bushes just off my patio and came up with this green thing stuck to her nose. It is a little beaten and ragged loking but it is alive
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Suzanne,

Actually it doesn't sound/feel strange saying "wife," I fell right into it (she is having problems with me though, the other night I was her "fian... er... husband.. yeah"
smile.gif
)

Pyro

hey... the hard part is introducing her correctly... It's been two years and sometimes when I am flustered or excited and not thinking on it I still call Jennifer or introduce her as my wife by a different last name! Sheesh! what a goof.

Use a 999,000,000,000,000 gazillion gallon concentrate o' superthrive on a pitcher, and see what those squirrels think after they see that puppy!!
tounge.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
hehehehehe

Well.

That is true... It must feel weird to have a last name that sorta sends fungal spores over and infests the one you love.... Not saying your gross and mouldy or anything... You know...
tounge.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

wow.gif
 Or am I?  
wow.gif

Edit: Oh no, I forgot!!! That is me too! I'm a guy too! That will happen to me too! I'm fungusy too!!!

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lithopsman @ June 29 2002,07:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I knoOoOoOoOowww....

sad.gif

sad.gif

Oh dear, that WAS one of my obnoxious moods. My appologies.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lithopsman @ June 29 2002,09:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Use a 999,000,000,000,000 gazillion gallon concentrate o' superthrive on a pitcher, and see what those squirrels think after they see that puppy!!
tounge.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif
 hehehehehe[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
But he might end up with giant squirrels if they eat it before the SUPERthrive kicks in
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
!

Hey, I'm about to go through that, myself. I'm getting married in 1 month, and I still sometimes say "girlfriend" instead of "fiancee." What will she hit me with when I call her "girlfriend" after the wedding??
wow.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Back