What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I haven't been here in a while

It's amazing what you miss out on in just a couple of weeks. I moved from MO to VA at the end of March, and it about took everything out of me. Still haven't settled in yet. Have to use a dial-up until I get high-speed installed, so I am rarely going online, just to check email pretty much. I was worried all my Sarras would not like the trip, but they all survived and are doing great now. Have a few flowering right now, but it looks like in about 10 days, there should be around 70 flowers all opening up. Should make any hybridizing plans quite a pain in the arse. I wish they could space themselves apart a bit more. Also, seeds from crosses I did last year are starting to sprout, so I am excited about that, although it'll still be a couple of years to see what they all will look like. I scattered a ton of sundew and byblis seeds around in the various pots. Still waiting to see what becomes of that little experiment. Anyway, hopefully i'll get a real internet connection soon so I can start to contribute again.
signing off for now...

Hello,
Nice to hear of you, im glad that everything is coming along well. I hope to hear of your "experiments" soon. By the way, I hope all your seedlings do well too!
Kevin

Welcome back. I am happy to hear that your plants make it though the move just fine. The 3 large Sarracenia you sent me are doing well. Thank you for such wonderfull plants.

biggrin.gif
WELCOME BACK!
biggrin.gif

Back