What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate the bugs

hello

i am wondering if anybody knows of any cps that can live in a bog garden in north maryland

thankz

Hello, lithopsboy, well, sarrrencia(I have bad grammmer) and VFTs willl do great in one, I am planning on making one out of sarrancia and VFTs sooon And I am at the border of Cannada!!! Buy some VFTs and sarrencia from petflytrap, They would do perfect in your climate!!

That's ''Sarracenia'', Grim... LOL
tounge.gif

Lithopsboy,
There are several 'dews that would do nicely (or dew nicely, as the case may be).

D. fillaformis, roundifolia, intermedia, may more I can't think of off the top of my head....
rolleyes.gif

But Grim is right about the VFT's...they're native to N. Carolina, and that's not all that far from you.

I believe purpurea's native range extends all the way up into canada, so they should grow great for you.

Petflytrap might be having a sar sale soon... so keep your eyes out! They are usually incredible deals!

Back