What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I gotta hamata questions. :D

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
I have a little bitty baby dime-sized hamata, I'd like to know what to expect when it grows up. It's an AW clone, #4. As hard as I looked, all I could find on his website was the generic photo he uses for three of the four clones.

Does anyone have the same one? What does it look like?

I'm actually not so fond of the all-green uppers, regardless of the really long fangs. Which one(s) have colorful uppers? Here the photo finder doesn't help me much, or at least, not on my mobile running "Safari lite". There are a zillion photos of hamata, but only a handful are labelled, and none the plant I wanna see.

i think for the most part, all of AW's hamata clones look the same. ???

The Exotica plants clone of hamata has color on the uppers, all of the AW clones look about the same, and have green uppers.

Here's mine - was about...nickel-ish sized a year ago.

PB200096.jpg

(that's a 3" pot)

Aha. Gotchya.

Well, I'll call this one a practice plant for when I get the spotty form. :-O

I have to ask, did you just receive it in the very recent past?

Zu, you must have posted just before I did, I didn't see you hamata. It's cute!

We have some super nice HL weather goin' on right now, so I have all my HL-ers outside soaking in the rain. I did this in the spring when I got my hairy monster & the Helis, and they love it!

I can't wait for mine to grow up!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Dexenthes, I got it this spring. It didn't like how warm the GH got, and is just now starting to pitcher.

here is my hanata clone 4(sorry no uppers maybe in a couple of years)

IMG_4353.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg

IMG_4356.jpg

Adi

That's a pretty one! Some day, mine will catch up. ;D

Back