What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got some.....

I'm kinda new at this nep thing.
A month ago I never even heard of these before. I have other CP's and was looking for such at a nursery and found this. I got this one last week.

New unidentified nep. I posted this one about a week ago in another thread. Some of the other members think it is a judith finn. I guess I have to wait till it gets bigger b4 I'll be able to tell for sure.
nep1rs.JPG

I ordered these last friday from Cooks Carniverous Plants. they arrived this morning.

Ventricosa red
new%20nep99RS.JPG

closeup  of one of the pitchers. These plants came in excellent condition. I am amazed.
new%20nep%20pitcher99RS.JPG

Another...
new%20nep%20pitcher2RS.JPG

And my x coccinea, unfortunately it doesn't have any pitchers on it when I got it.
new%20nep%20coccinea99RS.JPG

Is it necessary to acclimate to the light gradually? I kept them in small terrariums out of bright light on the 1st day. Now they are outside in the dark shaded area.

CNCreefer, i know the excitement of new plants especially when you get them in good condition but you aren't supposed post recommendations for another company that is in the same market. Justr to let you know.

Joe

Oops! My bad! I deleted the recommendation.

Hi, I'm Ron, and I am a nepaholic....

I definately caught the nep bug for sure. It seems everywhere I go that has plants, I'm looking for neps or other CP's. The 1st nep I got, I stumbled upon it by accident.

Back