What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Found My Halloween Costume ;D

lizasaur

Charlatan
4067512840_a01248977b_b.jpg

That tickles so many different parts of my persona I don't even know what to do! :boogie:

I also stumbled across this:
piranha-plant.jpg

That would look so amazing in the center of a turtle sandbox, surrounded by VFTs. It'd also be a good companion for Sarrs, I think.

WANT!

Die Mario! :-))

Sweeeeeet. I should rope one of my craftier friends into making something like that for me too... Presently I'm planning on going as a Cactrot next Halloween:
cactrot.gif

I found a big plastic barrel cactus that I can make into a hat... all that remains is a spiny green jumpsuit.
~Joe

Maybe the critters would be deterred?

maybe if it was ANIMATRONIC! *drools at the thought*

Does this one have a potty mouth?

I don't get that reference, Scott n.n'

But it wouldn't have a voice. If it did, it'd sound like the gay guy from Family Guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kczmDfeFN8M&NR=1 (in this clip, it's the shark)
I could probably even takes bit of that for it. "i gots a whole bunch of rows of teeth to chew you with. mmmm yummy mmmmm". maybe even add in a "numnum" sound. lol :-))

I was a man eating plant for halloween. It was home-made though. Where did you find that fake plant in the second pic?

Cool =)

The sculpture is just something I found on google images for the piranha plant.

Back