What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i finally got my plants!

I'm just so excited that my new plants came in today. I have 7 N. burbidgeae and 3 D. pygmaea. What's the best way to get them adjusted to their new home?

I'd just pot 'em up and let them be. Unless you're putting them outside, in which case you'll want to acclimate them over a few days. I recently moved my pygmy drosera outdoors from under fluorescent tubes. I just put 'em out one day and that was it. They didn't mind at all, and in fact seem a bit healthier now than before. I assume you're putting the N. burbs under lights, and provided your humidity is decent, I'd just do it and leave them alone. And if you need a home for one of the seven, you know how to contact me.
tounge.gif

Burbless-Capslock

lol. well i have the baby seedlings and they are not mature. I might sell then in a year or two when they are really ready for and not so tiny. They are so cute though!! I got two big though that I'm keeping. I don't know what to name them. I love the fact that they are "name your clone seedlings" I'm gonna name one N. Burbidgeae x Shawntiah lol!!!
tounge.gif

Back