What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[i]D.[/i] 'Marston Dragon'

Here's my D. 'Marston Dragon'. I've learned why it's best not to grow these plants in a terrarium with limited space, such as 20 gallons...

whole3ma.jpg

This was originally one plant, bought in September 2004. The 2005 season really pumped it up and I had to repot at least 6 main growing points. Not to forget, there are at least 20 root cuttings, half of which have already popped up and causing trouble like their parents.

15br1.jpg

Sorry about the colour of the pics, but what with a 400W sodium bulb burning away above my highland Nep tank (perpendicularly positioned behind this terrarium), it really overtakes my room with its not-so-pleasant yellowness.

All in all though, I really like this plant and cannot wait to try my hand at others in the binata complex.

Cheers
Amori

Very nice D. binata
smile_m_32.gif

My D. binata is very old and looks like a spider monster, although it is not 'Marston Dragon'.

Back