What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cant find the savage garden!

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
I have been looking and looking but I have not been able to get hold of The Savage Garden. Everybody that said that they could get it for never got it. I would ask about it and find out it is on BACK-ORDER. !!!!ARGH!!!! Does anyone know where i can get it?
confused.gif
sad.gif
mad.gif

Perhaps you could get it directly from the author?

Go to your local book store if they do not have it have them order it. I'm not sure if it aplies to every state but here if you have a store order a book there is no shipping cost and you can save some money
wink.gif

You can also go to the library but that is just a temporary solution.

I would try e-bay. As I have seen The Savage Garden sell for 5 bucks! Plus if you do not own a credit card you can always write a check or cashiers check and get the book that way.
Here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com

Hope that helps,
travis
smile.gif

Yup, I'm a hardcore Ebayer myself. If I want something that I have trouble finding locally, or it's too expensive for my liking I look for it on Ebay! You can browse a number of listings and watch those that you like the most. I wouldn't bid until the last 10 minutes though (my strategy)!
wink.gif

my copy is on back order from amazon.com....

I just bought it two weeks ago from amazon.ca (canada) they dropped it off two days after I ordered it and it only cost $20.00 .

That's strange... mine has been on back order since end of Oct?
confused.gif
I think I'll drop them an email....

I know this is old, but... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It fianally came and I am now a proud owner of the "Savage Gardden" It is already one of the coolest books that I have read. *Walks off singing Hallelujah Hallelujah...*
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Wes

few months ago I order the Savage Garden in amazon.com......
they send me few e-mail message " books are lost......" and now comes new message "your book has comeig, we send that 15.12!".......more waiting!
sad.gif

A few weeks ago, I was visiting Peter D'Amato at California Carnivores (the author of Savage Garden). He was lamenting that he had a huge shipment of his books that were being held up by the west coast shipping strike. Now that the strike is over, he should have a supply by now. Check out his web site at
http://www.californiacarnivores.com/

-Bob-

anyone who wants this book
try the barnes&noble site you should have it in 10-14 days

I just ordered this book from BestBuy.com and it came in two days, free shipping. The total cost was around $12.57. I am very glad that I ordered it, I am very new to CP's and it is VERY informative.

Back