What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can not believe i just did that...

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Holy hell, I was deleting a couple random names on the Recent Buddies list and somehow, by some unbelievable series of events, I deleted the entire Buddies category @_@ EVERY SINGLE BUDDY NAME, GONE!

PLEASE somebody tell me there's a way to get everything I just deleted back. I know how to put the Buddy category back in, but I mean the whole list that I deleted.

Anybody? AA!

if you didn't save your list before....

you can try system restore but it looks grim...

How do I do that?

Start --> Programs --> Accesories --> System Tools --> System Restore to the last time you know you had the list though I'm also not sure this will work. Good luck!

~ Brett

that won't help since it's saved on aol and not on your computer (i think), but (edit: yeah, what he said) You're doomed. I did that the other day. The stupid thing goes back to "buddies" after you delete one of them, you (like i did) must have clicked delete twice.

GAAAAAAA! Well, now to try to replace all the frickin' buddy names... >_< *bangs head on keyboard*

he he he... I just waited till they contacted me. The ones who didn't... oh well. lol
biggrin.gif

I thought about that too. Thing is, that'll be a long wait. Dino's the only one who IMed me since yesterday.

EVERYBODY WHO HAS ME ON THEIR BUDDY LIST, IM ME.

So you no longer have me on your buddy list? Wow there is a god and he really answers prayers.
smile_m_32.gif

If you use AIM, you are given the option to save your buddy list, eliminating the problem. It works with your AOL name if you want to give it a try.

~ Brett

Back