What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I AM CORNHOLIO

Last year or so, I used to be Slurm, but I was inactive for a while so my account got pruned.
I am back as the great cornholio because I am a fan of beavis and butthead.
If anyone has little kids or is a closed disney watcher, you can see me on a short segment called "show your stuff" that was filmed 2yrs ago. I am easy to recognize because I have a large red afro. In it I am showing my CP and succulent collection which is housed in the Chattahoochie Nature Center greenhouse. Almost all of the CP's shown in the clip belong to the greenhouse owner, Henning von Schmelling, but the succulents and the giant bical are mine. I am now busy with making a classic terrarium and building several small battlebots.

Whoa, I've seen you! (not that I regularly watch the Disney channel).

I also saw that episode, they were in the White House.
smile.gif

Welcome (back) to TF!

Disney thing (if you wanna see the thingy, just keep pressing the arrow til it says plants) Lol, I had to put this up here.

-Ben

Hello! I need TP... heheheheh TP for me...
laugh.gif

LOL Seriously though, your account is still active. PM me if you'd like access to it back. (or you can keep this one, either way) I don't think we've ever pruned members LOL
Andrew

Welcome back! I have seen you on Disney channel,my girl watches it all the time.

Jerry

Aww
sad.gif
That disney link doesn't work for me
sad.gif

I think I heard about you when I went to the now-defunct succulent nursery, Rareplants. Someone had a large P. xsethos clump and said that they got it from a grower in the area. did you used to go to rareplants?

Who, me? Nope, not me.

yea.. I saw you... you're what 16-17 now?

Yep, I seen you several times. My little ones come screaming for me every time they see you!
I grew up in Atlanta going to the nature center in its infancy. My kids have yet to go there, but next time I am in Atlanta I plan to take them.

Great to see you back !
You_RockEmoticon.gif

The front parking lot of the nature center was converted into a giant bog garden with mature S. oreophila and many others. The nature center also has a huge nepenthes greenhouse (where the video was taken).

Bow to the great Cornholio
hail.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the great cornholio @ Jan. 01 2007,2:56)]In it I am showing my CP and succulent collection which is housed in the Chattahoochie Nature Center greenhouse. Almost all of the CP's shown in the clip belong to the greenhouse owner, Henning von Schmelling, but the succulents and the giant bical are mine. I am now busy with making a classic terrarium and building several small battlebots.
And to think I was there talking with Henning 2 July's ago! Why didn't you show up! haha. Henning is now out of CP's correct? Pursuing photography from when I last chatted with him.

Welcome back!

Back