What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humidistats

Where can I find a "decent" humidistat (and thermostat, for that matter) for under $100.

All I need is something with a COMPACT sensor lead to mount into my grow chamber that will control part of a to-be-designed HVAC system (well.. with a humidifier... I guess that would be Heating Humidification Ventilation and Air Conditioning.. or HHVAC).

Thanks
-Trev

i have a local store here in my town that sells a temp/humidity controller that i really really nice that they build in house. i think it is 134, but it is worth it.

Wow... I'm happy for you.

Does this store have a name? Do they ship? Or did you just tell me this to make me want one even MORE.
Anyway, $130 is too much (although you said it was temp AND humidity... that may be worth it. I would be buying these units for a few different tanks, though, so I have to watch the $'s).

I guess I can try calling around to my local stores as well.

Well, not trying to be an ###, just didn't want to go through the trouble of looking up the info on it if you were not interested.

Garden Indoors of Columbus

Yes they ship and the price listed on their web page is $124. They have many other supplies and products that are high grade and hard to find. hope this helps you out.:D

Thanks for the website. That company actually had quite a bit of "stuff" I liked the rotary fans and the CO2 farm

-trevor

Back