What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humidifier

hehe, no, she lives in Vancouver. I don't think she should need one either during the summer, as for winter.. without a doubt which is when she would really run into trouble. Since she has no room for them indoors best to get the bugs ironed out now, can't hurt.

As for your stats on Calgary, Current RH 26% at the airport. If I was to move 20 feet down the street I wouldn't have anywhere near the trouble I have now. Something about the 4 square feet of outdoor space I have has it's own little microclimte. Full sun, gas heating vents that sort of things. I don't understand it either. It starts out around 25-30%(morning and evening) and drops as low as 5-8% (mid afternoon). If was actually planning on living here longer than for a few months I would look into it more closely. I know is I still get nosebleeds form the dry air around here so I wouldn't even think of trying to grown any CP without a cover... till I move anyway
smile_h_32.gif

I didn't know I lived in Ontario,since when Scot?
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

Back