What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
Well Im back,
Id like to appologize for blowing up and being so quick at throwing in the towel.
I cant remember if I already said Ive been going thru alot of stress here at home. But Ive gotten that pretty much straightened out with the help of a couple of wonderful people from these boards
smile.gif

(THANKS!!! You've helped me out more than you know.)

Well I am sure glad to see you back! Thanks for reconsidering the retirement thing. We all get to that place sometimes, and a break can often put things into perspective: and yeah, there is more to life than this Forum and these things need to be paid attention to. There is a time for leaving, and a time for returning, so three cheers for your returning
biggrin.gif

Hey! Good to see you back. As you must know, the forums would not be the same without you!

SF

Okay, you have had your vacation, now back to work!!

Nice to see you are back.

YAY!!  Glad you're back.  
biggrin.gif

I hope you and Lenore have a wonderful Christmas!  HO HO HO!

smile.gif

Welcome back, Clown! Wasn't the same without'cha.
smile.gif

Glad your back! You're a good Christmas presence for everyone !
wink.gif
smile.gif

Good to see you back UKC.
smile.gif

Steve

smile.gif
thanks everyone
smile.gif
oh and Steve, you should get on msn more often so we can gab
wink.gif

Yay!!! Absolutly glad to see you back in the swing of things. ...party at my house!
tounge.gif

BTW: did you get the plug in that ball late Christmas Eve? ...sorry I couldn't make it over there to help you out
rock.gif

Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ Dec. 26 2003,23:02)]oh and Steve, you should get on msn more often so we can gab  
wink.gif
Hehehe well you could turn on your Yahoo sometime too
tounge.gif
lol

Steve

Back