What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you use another language

I attempt to read some of the French ones but my francois est mauvais. Anyone else frequent other language forums.

Knowing German always comes in handy at very random points of searching for things on the internet, whether they be CP related or not.
biggrin.gif

I know Bosnian(fluently), and Im learning German at school, Im very good at it and I have decided to carry it on untill the end of high school(Im in the year when you have to choose the subjects which youre doing untill the end of high school)
But I dont visit any Bosnian or German forums

I'm currently learning Japanese but know of no CP forums to practice on.

I know sign language but that kinda doesn't help me online.
biggrin.gif

I took French, but Laura says my French is also bad. So now I use Pig Latin. I also know a little Yiddish - mostly slang.
smile_m_32.gif

Well I use ASM a lot for work. I sometimes use C/C++/C#, Java, Visual Basic, some Haskell, and have done a little SQL and PHP....

Oh wait, wrong forum.
smile_m_32.gif

I know how to talk turkey. I called in two hens.
smile.gif

lol Was one named Turkey Lurkey? I would say the other is Tom but you said two hens. That's pretty good Travis.
smile.gif

lol Thanks! I've been know to sweet talk the the hens in. The Tom's I just do not undertand them... Tom's are from Pluto, hens are from venus, and I am from Planet Mearth.
smile_m_32.gif

lol Travis...you should write a book. "Travis's Field Guide to Hens and Humor."
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks for the kind words! Just have to keep it away from the turkey's. What human would want to hear "put put put purrrrrr cluck cluck". lol
smile_m_32.gif

Well I know a few turkeys...
smile_l_32.gif

Travis...your avatar makes me tired...
confused.gif

Do they go "gobble" in the morning?
smile_n_32.gif

That avatar makes me laugh. I do not want to put you to sleep either. Hmmmm...

I often use foul language...
smile_k_ani_32.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Does botanical Latin count?

I do not find many Sioux forums online. Cheyenne speak is hard to come by too, but I keep looking.

Back