What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I got a free 40 gal tank

Legally even!

My sister told me about www.freecycle.org and I signed up. If you aren't familiar with it, it is a site where you can unload your clutter or add to it even more! You post what you are offering for anybody that is interested or you post what you are looking for. All FREE.

I joined today and posted that I wanted a large aquarium (over 20 gal) for plants so small cracks would be ok and within a few hours I had an email offering a 40 gallon one! All I needed to do was go pick it up and it isn't even cracked, although it needed a good washing.

I don't know if it was a fluke that this all went down so quickly, but if you're looking for anything this may be the route to go.

I think it is broken down by county so everything is close by. It is worth a shot for whatever you're looking for, although I seriously doubt you'll get anywhere by posting "Wanted: Nepenthes hamata".

Now...I need to fill this sucker!

I love freecycle!

Back