What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you tell.......

if your Heli is getting enough light? my new one has some red on its newly pitcher but im thinking its from before i got it as the light its under isnt enough to color up my new Sarr divisions in the same spot. the new Sarrs and the heli got thrown on one of my "less light" shelves as they were all recent divisions with not enough roots in my opinion so i through them in the less intence light to give some time for the roots to develop. i plan on moving the Heli up with my Drosera this week. the Sarrs will going to a nice sunny location soon too. so how will i tell if the Heli is getting enough light?

I dont think my one is, its on the windowsill which is east facing but the pitchers produced are quite skinny-sign of not enough light.
Its not the humidity because its topdressing is LFS which produces lots of humidity.

most east facing windows have rather poor light for plants such as Helis and most Drosera

Back